Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] EPG Location Setting - Only Showing Internal flash option

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aletank
  • Start date Start date
A

Aletank

Guest
I'm just setting up my Solo2 with 1TB internal HDD, I've come to the EPG Location Setting and it is only showing Internal Flash, I was expecting it to have a Media/HDD option

Any help much appreciated
 
Have you initialised the internal disk from the settings menu? You need to do this (note it will delete everything from the disk - same as format in Windows environment). It will then mount it as media/HDD
 
Only mounts that were/are available at boottime will show. So if an internal HDD doesn't show as optional USB-location, there's something wrong with the mount.
Check in the mountmanager if you see the HDD mounted as such; if not correct it and reboot.
 
Hi, you need to make sure the internal HDD has been mounted in vix.

Check this by going to the Main Menu, Setup, Vix, Mount Manager. Then mount the drive by pressing the blue button.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
It is not a drop down menu. You have to press right/left until your preferred one is selected.
 
I've done the Initialisation also the File checker

It is showing in the Mountmanager

Thanks !
 
Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for your help

There is no other options (left/right) - Just Internal Flash showing
 
I'm not sure it it's needed but did you reboot box after you initialised it?

If you did and you still don't get any other epg location then could you telnet into your box and issue the following command and paste results here...

Code:
df -h
 
Post a screenshot please.
Not sure if thry way I've done the screenshot is the easiest ? Photo - Upload to Photobucket - put link on here.
Really appreciate your help ! :thumbsup:
Click to enlarge the thumbs



 
I'm not sure it it's needed but did you reboot box after you initialised it?

If you did and you still don't get any other epg location then could you telnet into your box and issue the following command and paste results here...

Code:
df -h
I think I've done this right, I've installed Dreambox Control Centre
 
The only reason for the HDD not being available as USB-location would be that the mount isn't available at boottime.
To fix this: in mountmanager please click on 'green' (to setup mounts). Set/change HDD to HDD, click on save and reboot when requested.
 
The only reason for the HDD not being available as USB-location would be that the mount isn't available at boottime.
To fix this: in mountmanager please click on 'green' (to setup mounts). Set/change HDD to HDD, click on save and reboot when requested.
Excellent ! :D I think it was set to HDD2 - All changed to HDD and worked ! Thank you so much ! :thumbsup:
I'll crack on with the rest of the Set Up later on today ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone else that has help - really appreciated :D:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top