Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8500] EPG Not Dowloading

ddonlon

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2014
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
6
I upgraded to the latest vix version , I cannot get the epg to import for satelite channels , it will for terrestial, irish channels.

I use crosspeg it goes as far as starting download and gets stuck I have to switch the box on and off.

It is set to save to the usb
 
You use cross for what provider?

If it is for UK satellite, drop Cross and use the OpenTVZapper that is built in to OpenViX (in the EPG menu).
 
If you prefer/need to use CrossEPG, then uninstall it, delete the folder completely and re-install it. The newer version "chokes" if the old data is still in place.
 
Thanks for the replies, I used cross becuase it was listed and worked ok , I will try both options and see what works
 
I just used OpenTV EPG Downlaoder , worked ok 7 day guide on the sat channels
Thanks again for your help
 
OpenTV EPG is a simpler, built-in option. Cross does work, but you have to clean out the existing folder.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top