Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[CrossEPG-Config] Epg not fully populating

  • Thread starter Thread starter grizzuk
  • Start date Start date
G

grizzuk

Guest
Hi
Got my vu+ solo 2 yesterday :D
It all set up surprisingly easy thanks to the great guides on here.
The only problem I'm having is with the epg not fully populating, quite a few of the channels in epg are empty
I'm using vix zeus 09 and the epg is on a 16gb usb
Followed the guide here to setup crossepg that I think is correct
Anyone have any ideas on what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks
grizz
 
This should be fixed in build 011, please update and report back when its online ( the server is still building build 011 but the Vu+ builds should be online now ).
 
Cool, thanks for keeping us updated.
 
ok still seem to be having the same problem even after software update
will have a look at the setup guide again see what I've missed
 
ok had a mess around with it earlier and switched from opentv as the provider to xmltv (xepgdb repacked)
and it now has a full epg
 
ok did as you suggested and I now a full epg with opentv
thanks very much all for the help :thumbsup:
 
Rob,

I have similar issues, do I just delete the complete cross folder via FTP. Will it automatically create a new folder on reboot ??

Thanks.
 
I'm having similar issues but its only with channels that have changed freq lately, bt sport 1 + 2 hd, espn ect. i changed the freq myself in DBE and all channels are working fine. I have downloaded epg a couple of times since but its still not picking anything up for them channels. Anyone know what i could do to sort this?

Any help appreciated, Thanks
 
Hi Alex, try as grizzuk says above, the xmltv provides full epg even on bt sport, had same issues,

Regs

mole
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top