Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] EPG Not loading

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaveNE
  • Start date Start date
Hi DaMacFunkin,

I have to say I was close to formatting my HDD (there's not much on it having just bought the Solo2 a couple of months ago), but it suddenly started working while I was trying to sort the problem.
As best as I can recreate my steps from memory, here's what I was doing just before it started behaving;

Flash 003
Set up both tuners to 28.2 rather than automatic
Set up ABM for Sky and Freesat, with a number of sections hidden, and set up daily schedule
Ran ABM
Configured CrossEPG to use HDD and set up daily schedule
Set up OpenTV provider to use Sky 28.2
Ran CrossEPG and found it not working
Configured CrossEPG to use USB and ran it - still not working

At this point I think I pressed the up navigation button (above OK) as if to bring up the channel listings, and it suddenly displayed a TV channel (BBC1), and the infobar came up
Pressed the EPG button and it was working
Configured CrossEPG to use HDD again, and once ran it still worked

The press of the navigation button may or may not be relevant, but give it a try just in case

Dave
 
Hi, re-flashed my solo2 to 003, and managed to solve my other problems (motor settings) but I'm still not getting the epg, ive deleted the dat file from hard drive, and redownloaded, but nothing, thing is the epg data is there because I can search it from channel list ie search for emmerdale brings all episodes of emmerdale up for the next 7 days...?
 
Sorry mate, that probably sounds real easy to you, but without a push in the right direction I'm not sure where to find them...
 
Madest thing, ive just inserted a usb drive and tried to change save location to usb, cycled through between internal flash and hdd a few times, then pressed epg button and it is all there...
 
Sorry mate, that probably sounds real easy to you, but without a push in the right direction I'm not sure where to find them...
Menu > Setup > System > Logs > Settings > Enable debug log. Change this to yes. A reboot is required for changes to take effect.

You can then either ftp them and upload here or you can send using log manager if you have filled in the other details. If you send from receiver directly, post your reference number in this thread.
 
Sound very similar to my experience

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 
I agree m8, well at least i'm set up on that box, gonna do the Nano in min.
p.s. could we have a smiley where someone with perfectly good eyesight sticks pins in their eyes, lol.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top