Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] EPG - Not Updating

  • Thread starter Thread starter bushell86
  • Start date Start date
B

bushell86

Guest
Hi,

I am not sure if this is the correct forum for this question. I'm a rather a newbie to this but I've managed to get my box working perfectly - although, the other day the EPG has stopped updating, I am using auto bouquet. All channels work, the EPG was working but now it has just stopped updating. Any ideas what this could be?
 
Satellite or cable?
What plugin are you using for your epg data?
 
Satellite, and is the plugin auto bouquet? sorry if that isn't it
 
if you using cross epg, just go and update it, once done go to setting of EPG an setup to run daily at 3am or your choice. this will udate daily
 
No. The plugin you use is cross epg.
Menu setup system epg settings. Epg location change to media/HDD. Press green button
Navigate to crossepg configure. Schedule download to once a day at a time of your choice. Press green button.
Got to open tv providers. Press ok on sky U.K. Green button to save.
Now chose download now.
All done.
 
Hi
Followed this to the letter but when I try to do the download for the first time it comes up with an error.
CrossEPG error: Timeout for tuner lock. Any ideas?
 
It is likely an issue with the cables, dish allignement or faulty LNB. For my I had this issue left year so changed the LNB and no issues since. I will say however the issue was only on my vu plus zero and not the solo 2, which pushed me more to a faulty lnb being the cause.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top