Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

EPG not working for channels with alternative tuning

  • Thread starter Thread starter Der_Andy_C
  • Start date Start date
D

Der_Andy_C

Guest
I get some channels in parallel via both satellite and DVB-C with the sundtek tuner. I have set them up in DBedit as being alternatives for the same channel, but for the channels that do have an alternative the EPG won't load for remote access. the new webif just won't load the popup, and the android app crashes every time I try to look at the full EPG. With channels that have no alternatives both webif & android work just fine. I know that I don't get EPG info on the DVB-C channels, but even setting the satellite as 1st preference in the customise menu doesn't help.

I have a Vu+ duo running latest vix image build 685

Cheers,

Andy
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top