Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] Epg not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter ks33
  • Start date Start date
K

ks33

Guest
I updated my TM Twin to build 008 I have problem with cross epg I get crossepg error=timeout tuner lock I had no problem with previous image Any idea what is cause ? thanks
 
what providers are you using for EPG?

What is your hardware, in terms of what is connected to each tuner?

What have you configured each tuner as?
 
Hi Baniaz I am using open tv for sky uk I am using single tuner with motorised setting I only download epg for sky astra28.2E Thanks for reply
 
Did you update the image (perform online update) or did you flash (USB or image Manager) newer image?

The Twin has two tuners.
1. Which Tuner is the signal wire connected to?
2. Please say exactly what you have configured this as.
3.What is the other tuner (one with no signal wire) configured as?

Three questions asked, please provide three separate answers. There were some changes in 008 to fix a newly discovered bug, maybe something we missed in checking.

A debug log would be great.
 
1= Tuner A is connected to motorised dish working fine

2= Tuner A is configured as positioner usals

3=Tuner B is configured as loop through
I flashed 4.1 0 image by usb then updated it to 008 by on line
Thanks
 
I have just checked the setup on my 3t combo. It works fine.

Notes:
A. The Twin is special in that it has hardware loopthrough. I am guessing you do not have a loop cable between tuner A and tuner B.
B. There were some driver updates for the Twin, not sure if that is at play.

Can you test following please?
1. Connect signal wire to Tuner B, set that as USALS
2. Set Tuner A as loop through to Tuner B.
3. Test Cross EPG downloader again please.
 

Attachments

  • 3tc cross loopthrough.webp
    3tc cross loopthrough.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 8
I have just checked the setup on my 3t combo. It works fine.

Notes:
A. The Twin is special in that it has hardware loopthrough. I am guessing you do not have a loop cable between tuner A and tuner B.
B. There were some driver updates for the Twin, not sure if that is at play.

Can you test following please?
1. Connect signal wire to Tuner B, set that as USALS
2. Set Tuner A as loop through to Tuner B.
3. Test Cross EPG downloader again please.

I set tuner B to loop through to tuner A Epg is working fine Many thanks Abu Baniaz
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top