Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

EPG on wrong channels, (alternatives??)

GiP

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 19, 2010
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Firenze, Italy
Hi,

There is a strange behaviour of EPG that I noticed...

When I am watching a particular channel and press EPG instead of the proper page with that channel I see the first page. This happens only on two channels (swiss RSI 1 and 2). I noticed also that those two channels have an "alternatives_....tv") file in the /etc/enigma2 dir. I have no idea what they are and why they are there.

This happened before (with vix 1.2) and stopped when I replaced the two channels. Then I saved the settings updated to 1.3 and reloaded and the alternatives are there again and EPG acts up. What's happening?

G
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top