Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] EPG Query

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaveNE
  • Start date Start date
D

DaveNE

Guest
Hi Guys,

A nice simple question that I hope someone can answer regarding the EPG. Is there a way to browse the EPG page by page, rather than having to scroll through each channel on the bouquet? CH+ and CH- does this on the Sky box, and I seem to have tried various buttons on the Solo2 handset, but the only way to go to the next page seems to be to scroll up and down the channels.

Any pointers appreciated.

Cheers,

Dave
 
Think pressing 8 takes you to next page. Pressing 2 takes you up a page
 
Ah! Thanks mate. Don't think I've tried that before, so I'll give it a try tonight.

Dave
 
Interesting... Pressing the help button from any screen brings up a screen showing TSMedia downloads of which there are none. Any thoughts anyone?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
 
Obviously tsmedia has overwritten the keymap. Go to settings in tsmedia and change the view current downloads key
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top