Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Micro] EPG set up for Virgin

  • Thread starter Thread starter suhel
  • Start date Start date
S

suhel

Guest
Hi

I have seen many guides on How to setup CrossEPG for sky uk, but I have no guide to setup for virgin uk. Is it the same?

Many Thanks

Suhel
 
Just a guess, but have a look at the providers list, it should be available as an option with any luck.
 
Is the plugin better to use? I was told to set a zap timer to zap to the virgin media previews channel which updates the epg?:confused:
 
The plugin does the zapping for you. it has added benefit of doing background zap.
 
Which plugin are we discussing hear?
 
EPGrefresh I think. I've always just used a zap timer to save an extra plugin.
 
It's EPGrefresh, I use it to do a "Dummy recording" of channel 100 overnight. It integrates into the EPG section and works well.
 
It's EPGrefresh, I use it to do a "Dummy recording" of channel 100 overnight. It integrates into the EPG section and works well.

What's a dummy recording mate, and how long do you set it for (meaning the duration).

thanks.
 
He just means it zaps to the channel like setting a recording but doesnt record it I have mine set for 120 seconds but its up to you

The advantage of the epgrefresh plugin is if your having epg issues and need to delete epg data once done you can use epg refresh now rather than going throu epg to find the channel
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top