Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

EPG settings

keith0509

New member
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am using VIX 1.3
When I go into the EPG I would like to be able to assign one of the buttons to enable me to select other bouquet-lists without having to come out of the current EPG.
This was able to be done in VIX 1.2 and it is possible if we use cool EPG but that is a bit slow.
Is there a way we can select other bouquet-lists while in the EPG?
 
If u press the epg button that will bring the epg up for the current active bouquet.

If u then press the + - button that will bring the list of bouquets up where u can select the required bouquet.

Hope that helps.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top