Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GI-XPEED LX3] EPG Setup

dfox

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2012
Messages
441
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
41
Afternoon All,

I have flashed to latest image for the 1st time in a while, not had any needs to.

I am setting up EPG but it has all changed. I am looking for VM UK but all I can see is UK - Freeview, UK- FTA, UK- International, UK - Sky 1 (Live on sat) etc etc.

How do I setup for VM only?

Thanks
 
They have been combined.

If you want Rytec data, in my opinion, best not to use CrossEPG. It will keep downloading over and over again. Best to use EPG importer instead.
 
They have been combined.

If you want Rytec data, in my opinion, best not to use CrossEPG. It will keep downloading over and over again. Best to use EPG importer instead.

Thanks Abu, so what do I need to select for VM? All 3 e.g sky 1 live, sky 2 live, sport and movies?

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top