L
lscolman
Guest
Hi,
I'm saving a fortune (ok maybe not that much) in electricity costs by using the shutdown option of my VU+, instead of using standby.
One of the downsides is that scheduling an update of the EPG doesn't work whilst the box is shutdown. I have to remember to run EPG update every so often. Not the best solution.
Is there anyway to wake the box at a specific time for about 5 minutes, schedule the EPG update and then shut it down (preferably in the middle of the night).
Power Manager doesn't appear to have a bootup option?
Cheers, Lee
I'm saving a fortune (ok maybe not that much) in electricity costs by using the shutdown option of my VU+, instead of using standby.
One of the downsides is that scheduling an update of the EPG doesn't work whilst the box is shutdown. I have to remember to run EPG update every so often. Not the best solution.
Is there anyway to wake the box at a specific time for about 5 minutes, schedule the EPG update and then shut it down (preferably in the middle of the night).
Power Manager doesn't appear to have a bootup option?
Cheers, Lee