Mavarick
Forum Supporter

Every since the last 2 updates, I have noticed the EPG has been very slow to display or populate the screen.
Sometimes it will only show the first 3 lines ( I have it set at 12), then the rest will slowy pop in ,
and slow to scroll up or down as well.
the only change I have made as far as I can recall is adding picons to the EPG,
Here in New Zealand I only have it pointed at Optus D1 for our FTA channels
many thanks
Sometimes it will only show the first 3 lines ( I have it set at 12), then the rest will slowy pop in ,
and slow to scroll up or down as well.
the only change I have made as far as I can recall is adding picons to the EPG,
Here in New Zealand I only have it pointed at Optus D1 for our FTA channels
many thanks