B
bushiee
Guest
As the title says Epg will not download after new flash setup on my et5000.
After doing a complete flash (with latest boot loader) of either Zues and now the new Helios firmware my box works perfect until it comes to updating the epg.
After doing the initial flash and setting everything up I set up the epg to download Astra 28.2 East channel guide and it downloads fine. The problem is when I try to either manually down load or set and auto download of the epg. It tries to initialize the down load but just freezes at "downloading" and nothing happens.
This also happened on the Zeus firmware.
I have tried numerous different memory sticks, If I format initialize the memory memory stick mount, again it will download the epg but again after the initial download on a fresh memory stick it freezes at "downloading". I have also tried using the Hard Drive and the internal flash but every time the same thing it will not download/update after the initial download.
I had it set to auto update at 4:00am and when I get up for work at 6:00am its still stuck on "downloading" so have left it for a few hours but it just freezes on "downloading"
I am now back on the 2.4 213 firmware which seems to be the only one that works with my box
I do like the look of the new firmware so any help sorting this little problem would be most appreciated.
After doing a complete flash (with latest boot loader) of either Zues and now the new Helios firmware my box works perfect until it comes to updating the epg.
After doing the initial flash and setting everything up I set up the epg to download Astra 28.2 East channel guide and it downloads fine. The problem is when I try to either manually down load or set and auto download of the epg. It tries to initialize the down load but just freezes at "downloading" and nothing happens.
This also happened on the Zeus firmware.
I have tried numerous different memory sticks, If I format initialize the memory memory stick mount, again it will download the epg but again after the initial download on a fresh memory stick it freezes at "downloading". I have also tried using the Hard Drive and the internal flash but every time the same thing it will not download/update after the initial download.
I had it set to auto update at 4:00am and when I get up for work at 6:00am its still stuck on "downloading" so have left it for a few hours but it just freezes on "downloading"
I am now back on the 2.4 213 firmware which seems to be the only one that works with my box
I do like the look of the new firmware so any help sorting this little problem would be most appreciated.