Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Error and auto reboot every time movie list is accessed

  • Thread starter Thread starter rihsabramo
  • Start date Start date
R

rihsabramo

Guest
Every time I press the movie list button I get a error log coming up and then it says the system needs to reboot. I have tried re initialising the HDD but this hasn't made a difference. Image of the log that is displayed is below.

IMG_20140406_074207.webp
 
Hi,
I cannot read anything. When you had a crash there should be a crashlog mostly on your harddrive. Please attach crashlog.

ciao
 
Hello,

PHP:
[TrashInfo] /media/autofs/
PATH: /media/autofs/
path is none
start_path: None
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/MovieSelection.py", line 1235, in reloadWithDelay
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/Trashcan.py", line 202, in update
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/Trashcan.py", line 35, in get_size
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/os.py", line 276, in walk
TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, NoneType found

same problem as by me and some others!

There really must be a problem with mounting by "autofs" at ViX Zeus - at VTI or PLi mounting autofs with same configs/pathes are no problems ...

Regards
 
Thanks. I can only see a version 19? Also stupid question but now that I have Vix installed is there a way of reflashing to a new version through the receiver rather than via USB?
 
OK do I need to restore without settings? And this delete my plugins?
 
Done works for now. But I when I press movie list button I have a couple of files in there that I didn't before. One is EPG and a folder called lost & found. Is that normal?
 
I have not had this issue my self but my brother is having it with his duo, I have sent a log reference 1396788665.48 via the logs manager, but he wants me to reflash it and i wont have access later as he lives a good distance from me ( he's a total technophobe ).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top