Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] Error message help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tots88
  • Start date Start date
T

Tots88

Guest
Just received my Edision os mini today and am setting it up. I managed to sort everything and have changes working. I went to download some plugins and get this error message. Please help me [emoji24]

Please excuse the repeat thread, I accidentally posted in general chat
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2310.webp
    IMG_2310.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited by a moderator:
Just received my Edision os mini today and am setting it up. I managed to sort everything and have changes working. I went to download some plugins and get this error message. Please help me [emoji24]

Please excuse the repeat thread, I accidentally posted in general chat

1. Please confirm the image release you are using (Menu/Information/About - report the line which says Image: 4.2.xxx (Release).

2. Which plugin(s) have you installed? Are they from the ViX feeds or elsewhere (i.e. .ipk files you have FTP'd into the box?
 
I reflashed to 4.2.023 and it is fine now


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top