Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-SE] Error message 'no free tuner'

  • Thread starter Thread starter Higgs10
  • Start date Start date
H

Higgs10

Guest
Hi,

I have a twin tuner receiver, but when I select record then try to watch another channel a error message pops up stating 'no free tuner' any suggestions on how I can fix this?
 
Hi sorry I'm new to this and not familiar with any of this, is there something in the settings I need to check?
 
Can you check the back of the receiver and see how many signal wires are connected . The signal wires should be direct from the satellite dish/lnb.
 
You need two feeds to support two tuners. have you any spare ports on your lnb (dish) you could run a second feed from?
 
Are you unknowingly recording two separate channels? Check your timers?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top