Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Error on some channels saying ..... Service invalid ! Timeout reading pmt

dfdream

V.I.P ,
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
980
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Ive had an issue for the last 36 hours where this error appears.

No picture appears.

The signals are fine as I switched cables and its ok on other receiver.

Any ideas anyone.

I have Vix 1.3 with updates and cccam 2.2.1 (with no fancy stuff)

It happens randomly and a reboot sorts it.
 

Attachments

  • error.webp
    error.webp
    3.4 KB · Views: 22
what channel is it doing it on

there has been a channel frequency change recently too
 
Its not on any specific channels.
Id be channel hopping on 28.2 and then black screens.
These are non FTA channels but local card works fine.
Its not channels that have changed frequency though as its fine on a reboot.
Might do a re-install tomorrow.
Has anyone seen the above error or know what it means.

D
 
The same channels are fine on another box or even if I reboot the VU Duo they are fine..
Sic for a channel not broadcasting would you not get "service not found" "SID not found in PAT"
The only thing I did on Vix 1.3 install was a settings restore from backup.
Unless there was something in there that caused the issue.
 
In general are people installing VIX 1.3 and restoring settings or doing everything from scratch.

Maybe something in the settings from 1.2 is not compatible with 1.3...

D
 
I think I will do that.

Alot changed in 1.3 and some settings might not be matching up..
I did a google and there were comments on this with lamedb and bouquets in general..
Ta

D
 
Hey guys,

I have done my settings from scratch. last night I got that error message for the first time ever on Digital Terrestrial channel that is broadcasting correctly... so not sure what's going on here.

Thanks
 
Hi, I'm new to this, but my miracle box has been working fine for the last couple of weeks, but I've recently done the vix update and now I'm having the same issue! Do you think it might be something to do with the update? Just a thought! Cheers
 

Similar threads

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top