Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Error remounting root!

bert72

New member
Joined
Jun 21, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi all,

just tried to do a restore to upgrade from Apollo 08 to 014 and got the message 'Error remounting root!`

the box is just stuck on the ofgwrite flashing tool screen. what should i do now?

Thanks

Bert
 
Did a usb flash and it seems ok now.

Would still like to know what the error was if anyone knows?

Cheers

B
 
Hello there. If you are the same bert72 as in another place I know you have been around the scene for some time, although I see you have only recently registered here.

It was announced on the forum that the Apollo 08 to 014 upgrade could only be done by USB.
 
Hi mate,

Yes its the same me, only just got a solo2 and here I am.

I read on the update page to flash via USB or internal flash tool?

Not to worry now.

Thanks

B
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top