Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] Error splash screen when restarting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 36727
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 36727

Guest
Hi got this when restarting any hints on what to look for ?
image.webp

Sorry it's the right way up when posting
 
It's saying it cant find the USB stick that you redirected the log manager to. make sure the USB stick is still mounted properly or change the log manager back to it's default settings.
 
Thanks for the quick reply, will just swap the sub for another, can I ask if it creates a problem moving where the logs should be or am I alright moving them to the usb?

Thanks
 
No it should not cause a problem but by that log it looks like the logs manager is trying to write to the USB stick and cant find it.
 
Can you at least post the full log instead of a camera pic of half a log screen
 
Thanks Pheonix for that, Rossi 2000 that was all I could get box froze and I had to reboot and no logs created.

I will change the usb and see if it helps
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top