Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] error/warning when going into plugins

  • Thread starter Thread starter kierank01
  • Start date Start date
K

kierank01

Guest
Hi I have only reciently upgraded to ViX 2.3, and completed an online upgrade.

I have downloaded a couple of plugins, like the dvd player,file browser, web bouquet editor, not sure if there were more or not.


Now everytime I try to go into the plugins, I get the following popup:

some plugins are not available extensions/webinterface (no module named openSSL)

and some of the plugins that I have downloaded are not showing, like the dvd player.

Anyone got any idea?
 
at a guess, most likely they are not there,.or not compatable at this time
 
DVD-player has been embedded in the image: no need to install the plugin. There's no menu entry for it: DVD's and DVD-ISO files can be played by the build in movieplayer (filelist --> OK).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top