I imish New member Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 622 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jun 6, 2017 #1 When I try and access the software update option I get an error (see attached pic) Not seeing this on other boxes that I have access to. Any ideas how to fix this?
When I try and access the software update option I get an error (see attached pic) Not seeing this on other boxes that I have access to. Any ideas how to fix this?
abu baniaz Moderator Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 24,113 Reaction score 178 Points 63 Location East London Jun 6, 2017 #2 What does "opkg update" return? Please post result back.
I imish New member Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 622 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jun 6, 2017 #3 abu baniaz said: What does "opkg update" return? Please post result back. Click to expand... Thanks Abu - here you go root@mbultra:~# opkg update Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/5.0/inihdp/3rdparty/Packages.gz. Updated source 'openvix-3rdparty'. Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/5.0/inihdp/all/Packages.gz. Updated source 'openvix-all'. Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/5.0/inihdp/inihdp/Packages.gz. Updated source 'openvix-inihdp'. Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/5.0/inihdp/inihdp_3rdparty/Packages.gz. Updated source 'openvix-inihdp_3rdparty'. Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/5.0/inihdp/mbultra/Packages.gz. Updated source 'openvix-mbultra'. Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/5.0/inihdp/mips32el/Packages.gz. Updated source 'openvix-mips32el'. root@mbultra:~#
abu baniaz said: What does "opkg update" return? Please post result back. Click to expand... Thanks Abu - here you go root@mbultra:~# opkg update Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/5.0/inihdp/3rdparty/Packages.gz. Updated source 'openvix-3rdparty'. Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/5.0/inihdp/all/Packages.gz. Updated source 'openvix-all'. Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/5.0/inihdp/inihdp/Packages.gz. Updated source 'openvix-inihdp'. Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/5.0/inihdp/inihdp_3rdparty/Packages.gz. Updated source 'openvix-inihdp_3rdparty'. Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/5.0/inihdp/mbultra/Packages.gz. Updated source 'openvix-mbultra'. Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/5.0/inihdp/mips32el/Packages.gz. Updated source 'openvix-mips32el'. root@mbultra:~#
abu baniaz Moderator Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 24,113 Reaction score 178 Points 63 Location East London Jun 6, 2017 #4 Enable debug logs, restart, go into software update to recreate problem. Then attach debug log.
I imish New member Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 622 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jun 7, 2017 #5 abu baniaz said: Enable debug logs, restart, go into software update to recreate problem. Then attach debug log. Click to expand... having rebooted the box the issue has gone away. thanks for your help.
abu baniaz said: Enable debug logs, restart, go into software update to recreate problem. Then attach debug log. Click to expand... having rebooted the box the issue has gone away. thanks for your help.