J
jazzB
Guest
Hi All,
I need help in my box. I have a xtrend 6000 and suddenly the box don´t load and does not show the front lights, however I know that the box is ok because when I put a usb stick the box read but dont turn on. My guess is the issue is on the flash but I don´t have the sure. Someone has any idea what is or can someone tell how to make a hardware reset to factory settings ?
Thank you in advance for your help,
jazzB
I need help in my box. I have a xtrend 6000 and suddenly the box don´t load and does not show the front lights, however I know that the box is ok because when I put a usb stick the box read but dont turn on. My guess is the issue is on the flash but I don´t have the sure. Someone has any idea what is or can someone tell how to make a hardware reset to factory settings ?
Thank you in advance for your help,
jazzB