techygirl
New member
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2016
- Messages
- 80
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I have previously always done the receiver update on my ET8500 whenever there is a new image but have heeded the warnings this time and not done it.
I have searched and found out that couch flashing is this:
"You can use the Image Manager to download an image and then flash it (Couch flashing).
Blue > Vix > Image Manager > Yellow (Downloads) > "
which I think I should have no problems with.
But in terms of backup I have done a backup in Backup Manager (called Vix-re-4.2.021-20161222-0845.tar.gz)
And a backup in Image Manager
But how do I backup my Picons? I can't remember which ones I installed (not sure if I followed what was in the Openvix Manual or if I read a post on here and used the ones in that?)
I have searched and found out that couch flashing is this:
"You can use the Image Manager to download an image and then flash it (Couch flashing).
Blue > Vix > Image Manager > Yellow (Downloads) > "
which I think I should have no problems with.
But in terms of backup I have done a backup in Backup Manager (called Vix-re-4.2.021-20161222-0845.tar.gz)
And a backup in Image Manager
But how do I backup my Picons? I can't remember which ones I installed (not sure if I followed what was in the Openvix Manual or if I read a post on here and used the ones in that?)