Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

et9000 filesystem already rw, not remounting

  • Thread starter Thread starter tomtomy
  • Start date Start date
T

tomtomy

Guest
hi gents, is my Xtrend et 9000 dead? I did update the firmware vix 2.3 before the bootloader.
when is booting, stops with the message line ...filesystem already rw, not remounting.
I tried to install openpli..., tried backups and a lot of firmware. I'm getting the same issue.
any idea? thanks
 
I would restart from the beginning and before installing 2.3 you need to update the bootloader and than flash with 2.3
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top