Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ET9000 not booting / taking flash

mark_hopley

Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
270
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
56
I am trying to fix an ET9000 for someone. On powering up it displays openvix on TV screen and just sits there.

I have tried force flashing the bootloader which it says it has done. I have also flashed a variety of images which also claim they have flashed but when you reboot it still says openvix on screen even when you just flashed for example an openpli image.

If I try to flash an older image like vix 2.4 it does not flash at all and just reboots about 10 seconds after trying.

Any suggestions on anything else that might sort it as that's all my knowledge on this box I have

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
Hello,

Did you fix the boot problem ?
If yes, can you explain how.

Thank you.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top