Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] Export channel list to solo2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ezee
  • Start date Start date
E

Ezee

Guest
I would like to export my channel list and favorites to my second box; basically I'd like to migrate all relevant settings possible from my Uno to a VU+ Solo2 (has VIX 3.0 latest build). I searched the forum but was not able to find out how to go about this. Can anybody provide me with a step-by-step guide ?
Thanking in advance for your answers.
 
For channel lists you can use a program such as DreamboxEdit for backup and restoring, if you want to backup any timers you have set you can copy those files with a FTP client from the etc/enigma2/ folder ( these are named timers.xml and autotimers.xml ).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top