Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue HD800SE] EXT4 problem on Mac?

  • Thread starter Thread starter skittle7
  • Start date Start date
S

skittle7

Guest
Hi,

I'm having a horrendous time trying to mount my ext4 formatted USB stick (32GB) to mount onto my Mac so I can read/write to it.

Tried various methods after Googling but I'm stuck.

Is there anyway I can tell my GigaBlue box to format my USB stick in ext2 so I can use it on my Mac?
I have a program that would use ext2 already installed so I'm hoping that might be a solution.

Unless you guys can think of a better one?

Thanks.
 
yes, leave the stick on your box and install AFP on your box, (found in SETUP --> SYSTEM --> NETWORK)

this will alow you to mount the share on your mac.

just make sure the stick has full public read/write access.
 
andyblac, thank you so much!

Such an easy solution. Didn't know AFP existed! and free as well. Was going to fork out money for software a couple days ago too!

Thanks again!
 
andyblac, thank you so much!

Such an easy solution. Didn't know AFP existed! and free as well. Was going to fork out money for software a couple days ago too!

Thanks again!

np mate, if there is anything you need just ask.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top