georgecarter
New member
Hello,
Bought a 1TB technomate nano 2 super about 18months ago, have reflashed it a few times since, just now with 5.0.016.
Never worked as I expected from new but cannot tell if this is my misunderstanding or just faults. Thought I'd bite the bullet and go for a factory reset and start the box afresh. but just what is a factory reset ? Will this erase my saved recordings on my hdd ?
Any help please ? Many thanks
George
Bought a 1TB technomate nano 2 super about 18months ago, have reflashed it a few times since, just now with 5.0.016.
Never worked as I expected from new but cannot tell if this is my misunderstanding or just faults. Thought I'd bite the bullet and go for a factory reset and start the box afresh. but just what is a factory reset ? Will this erase my saved recordings on my hdd ?
Any help please ? Many thanks
George
