Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Failed/Clashed Recordings (box thinks it only has one tuner?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter tickett
  • Start date Start date
T

tickett

Guest
I have both tuners configurd simple/single on Astra 28.2E but the box refuses to record two shows at the same time.

Screen Shot 2011-10-24 at 12.00.41.webp

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

L
 
I have 2 boxes one has a 1.5TB hdd and the other records to a samba share on my fileserver- both seem to exhibit the same problem.

L
 
As I say- i have two boxes- one which records to it's own 1.5TB hdd.

I will run another test now i've removed the padding from the start and end of recordings.
 
Just make sure yr hdd is mounted to media/hdd and recording path is default to media/hdd start a recording and see are all channels available to zap to

If they are then start another recording

:)
 
Ok...

Zap to channel- AOK
Record (duration 10minutes)- Recording appears in filelist
Zap to another channel- AOK
Record (duration 10minutes)- Nothing appears in filelist (still just the original recording)

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help :)
 
Can you enable debug logs do it again an post the logs that are in

Home/root
 
i couldnt see what it could be as log seems ok

and tuners are both detected

Code:
setSlotInfo for dvb frontend 0 to slotid 0, descr AVL2108, need rotorworkaround No, enabled Yes, DVB-S2 Yes
setSlotInfo for dvb frontend 1 to slotid 1, descr AVL2108, need rotorworkaround No, enabled Yes, DVB-S2 Yes

can you try a reflash from fresh and see what that gives you
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top