Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] Fall back tuner

Willmoore

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2015
Messages
848
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
68
Location
Stafford
On an Edison mini I have enabled the fall back tuner but I have one issue. All the bouquets are there, except the Entertainment bouquet. I have checked all the settings but can not work out why just this one does not show. Any ideas ?
 
Fall back tuner uses the bouquets on the actual receiver.

Perhaps too quick when hiding bouquets in ABM and accidentally hid the first, i.e Entertainment bouquet?
 
Edison.webpVU Solo.webpThe entertainment bouquet is on the main box (VU Solo) but not showing on the client (Edison)
 
Fallback tuner doesn't work like that, your edison will only show the bouquets you choose to transfer to it or don't have filtered out, just because it is on your source box doesn't matter. As Abu said have you accidently chosen to hide Entertainment bouquet in The Edison's set up?
I would either set the edison up on your source boxes sat feed by running ABM and getting the bouquets you want in the order you want then move the box to the room you want to use and enable the fallback tuner.
Or copy all the bouquets from the source box and transfer them to the edison with E-channeliser.
Remote stream channel converter transfers and uses your existing bouquets.
 
Thanks for explaining that DaMac. I'm just playing about really so I understand.
I did in fact set it up on the source box feed and then move it to the other room. I have RCSC all working but then thought I would try the fall back tuner option and have played about with the settings and no doubt have set the Entertainment bouquet not to show. The question now is how to get it back as I have looked in all the settings and can not see what I have done. Not even sure if I should be looking on the source box or the client.
 
Last edited:
I done a sat search on Astra no problems channels downloaded , went onto the EPG and channels in German , done a factory reset , now stuck with screen showing Open ATV 5.1 , is there a code to reboot, and one to open for cccams
Ando1
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top