Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Fallback tuner and Timeshift

divil_a_bit

New member
Joined
Jan 28, 2014
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have 2 GB Quad+ receivers purchased from wos, both have internal HDDs.
I have 1 DVB-T tuner in the server receiver that I want to "share" with the client receiver as it doesn't have a DVB-T tuner.
I have Timeshift enabled to start after 2 seconds on both receivers. Timeshift works perfectly when viewing channels on a tuner that is physically in the receiver.

However, when I use a fallback tuner and I hit Pause, then wait 15 seconds and hit Play, the screen just goes black! I have to hit Stop and the stream goes to Live TV.

Is this a known problem?
 
Fallback tuner has always worked for me.... but I have never seen the point of timeshift and have never used it.......not what you want to hear except the basics (Fallback tuner) work well...... so try without timeshift for a while and see if you still have the issue.
 
Thanks twol. I should have mentioned, fallback tuner works perfectly when watching Live TV.
I use timeshift a lot (e.g. phone rings and I'll pause what I'm watching)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top