Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Fancontrol bug

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skin
  • Start date Start date
S

Skin

Guest
there is a bug in the version of fancontrol present in VIX image, if set it in ON and reboot receiver, the fan in standby is stopped. In version 2.1 of the VTI the bug has been arranged, can kindly verify if with plugin attached the bug it comes correct and integrate it in the next version of VIX? I do not succeed to install it, probably because it is integrated.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried doing a software update on VIX 1.1? Blue button > Software management > Software update. Update and check fan control again please.
 
I Use VIX 1.1 and is all uptdated, fancontrol not works correctly after restart of the receiver.
 
I do not succeed to install it, probably because it is integrated in VIX.
 
I confirm that i noticed the same bug, I'm using the 1.1 with the latest updates
 
I've just tested here and it working as it should be.

If you've tried to install any kind of fan control plugin I suggest re-flashing. Then update your software via Blue button > Software Management > Software update, this will update your image to latest drivers/software.

I've removed the attachment earlier in thread to avoid confusion and anyone installing it to latest image.

EDIT: Just re-booted, with fan set to stay on it does switch off in standby. Dont really bother me or doubt that it will bother most users as most users prefer it off. I'll report this to the team.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top