Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Fast forward problem

WILLJE

Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Points
5
I know this problem has been raised on a few threads previously but for some reason I am unable to FAST FORWARD on any speed higher than 8x on my DUO 2 using 4.1.010 image, any faster than 8x and the picture just stutters and pauses. Can anyone advise if they are having this problem and if there are any solution's available or planned.
 
I have a solo2 running 4.0.010 and do not have this problem! It searches fine up to 128x although rewind is not as smooth as fast forward.
 
I can go to 128x but it's very choppy and jumpy on RW and FW, I can go up to 16x fine but after that the speed doesn't increase from 16x to 128x it seems to stay at 16x speed but shows 128x on screen but like I said jumps about like crazy.
 
Had this same issue for a whiloe on a xtrend et800, with 037 and now 4.1.0.10
 
A bit OT, but I only ever use the 1/4/7 and 3/6/9 keys to skip adverts, very rarely FF.

Long press FF is very handy as well, allows you to type in the number of minutes you want to skip (forwards) and long press Rewind to skip backwards.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top