Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Feature Request: Recordings Autotimer Folder

I had set up several folders for autotimers to get the same functionality as Sly but once I found this feature I undid the folders - brilliant feature and beats Sly hands down

Yeah I've configured my green button to "tags" and it makes it much easier.....even the wife can find her coronation St recordings no problem and in chronological order.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Funny that - Coronation Street folder was the only one I considered leaving as was, but now my wife and I automatically hit tags when we go into the list menu.

I do like Corry though - quite funny - so won't just blame it on the wife! - Man Up!!
 
Funny that - Coronation Street folder was the only one I considered leaving as was, but now my wife and I automatically hit tags when we go into the list menu.

I do like Corry though - quite funny - so won't just blame it on the wife! - Man Up!!

Have to be honest with you, fell out of love with it when jack and Vera went!.....lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Jebus, Jack? Who's he? You must be nearly too old to type. Coca Cola glasses working wonders for ye?

Anyway, great feature and one of the reasons I am glad I switched from Sly.
 
Me I lost interest when ena sharples left:(:D
 
What's this thread turning into? OAP Corrie fanzone? My mother doesn't even know Sharples, had to ask my Gran - who told me her mother used to talk about her.

Seriously though, I am glad to see the old fogies of today have learned to use the interweb, and even get youthful names like "Junior" - what a world we lived in.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top