Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[XP1000] feeds down for maintenace

  • Thread starter Thread starter milko
  • Start date Start date
M

milko

Guest
Hi all,

Am running vix apollo 41 on an xp1000, and am getting the 'feeds down for maintenace' message when I try and look at plugins.

I delted the ocram file from the opkg folder a couple of days ago so any suggestions?

Many tahnks
 
I saw feeds are down whole afternoon.Great problems when updathing.I already asked to have a warning topic but never saw that.Lots off users are troubled with this.Not so polite off the forum masters or developers.Maybe I kick on heels here but somebody has to say it.Several users are going to other images because off this almost dayle problem.
 
I've just updated from build 41 to 42 via online update and all working here also plugins feed working fine....Using solo 2
 
I saw feeds are down whole afternoon.Great problems when updathing.I already asked to have a warning topic but never saw that.Lots off users are troubled with this.Not so polite off the forum masters or developers.Maybe I kick on heels here but somebody has to say it.Several users are going to other images because off this almost dayle problem.

If you go to openvix.co.uk you will see the feed status there (stable/unstable/updating). How simple do you need it?
 
I have just checked the feeds and there is no build 42 available as yet? Am I reading this wrong?

Ta,

FP.
 
i only see 41 on this laptop:) also reflashed solo on 41 yesterday with new bootloader but other desktop only sees 37 and no new bootloader:eek::confused:so no idea whats going on as how come both read page differently.
 
i only see 41 on this laptop:) also reflashed solo on 41 yesterday with new bootloader but other desktop only sees 37 and no new bootloader:eek::confused:so no idea whats going on as how come both read page differently.

Build 42 is available as an online update for now.
You may need to flush dns cache on your desktop, sounds like it's still seeing the old server.
 
I havent updated my bootloader for years.. Not sure what bootloader I have installed - is it recommended to update this to the latest version?

Thanks,

FP.
 
ahh old server would not have thought of that.;)
 
done both my solo2 boxes online from 41 to 42 without any issues
 
Hi all,

Am running vix apollo 41 on an xp1000, and am getting the 'feeds down for maintenace' message when I try and look at plugins.

I delted the ocram file from the opkg folder a couple of days ago so any suggestions?

Many tahnks


Have you any joy on this when i go into plugins press the green button to download plugins it comes up with no new plugins found i have also deleted the ocram file any help would be appreciated

runiing Apollo 044 clean install on sunday the 5th
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top