Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Feeds down for maintenance

I'm with version 59 but if I go on the plugin section I get the message "warning, feeds might be unstable" and also "feeds down for maintenance" if I try un update. Yesterday night I did the update online without issue. Is it a temporary issue in the feeds or a problem on my image?
PS: I'm with ET9000 but I suppose should be related to this thread. Thanks
 
The feeds are down for maintenance - take a look at the build status on openvix.co.uk and you will see that the image is being updated atm.
 
Because they have shifted everything onto a new server/feeds. I would blue button, ViX and use Image manager to download the latest version. :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top