Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] feeds down

  • Thread starter Thread starter beck
  • Start date Start date
Hi I've not been on here for a long time but i am having the same problem, feeds down. went into etc/opkg but there is no ocram. can someone point me in the right direction. I have VIX image kernal 3.1.1. driver 2012.06.28 version 3.0 build 204. vu+ duo.
 
Hi I've not been on here for a long time but i am having the same problem, feeds down. went into etc/opkg but there is no ocram. can someone point me in the right direction. I have VIX image kernal 3.1.1. driver 2012.06.28 version 3.0 build 204. vu+ duo.

Your issue lies with the image version you are using, The feeds ViX 3.0 have been deleted as the image is now obsolete. To use the feeds again you will need to update to a newer image. Something preferably in the Apollo series.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Ok m8, thanks for the info. I have not updated anything on my box for a couple of years. Where can i find info about how to put a new image on.....i need to read up on it.
 
Ok m8, thanks for the info. I have not updated anything on my box for a couple of years. Where can i find info about how to put a new image on.....i need to read up on it.

If you go to www.openvix.co.uk and look in the guides and tutorials sections you can find a ViX manual and a full series of flashing guides. But please before you even consider updating, make a full image backup and settings backup.

Blue button > ViX > image manager
Blue button > ViX > backup manager.



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Hello
it didn't work on my Venton HDX3, build 026.
Any other suggestion?
Thanks
That's not needed on build 026. The feeds are likely down at the moment while build 027 is being built although that's just a guess on my part as I am not near a receiver to check.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 
don't thinks feeds are down because I can check update.
 
ive just tried feeds down for me

thought would do fresh flash and all down :confused:
 
They are not down but have been set to unstable due to a discovered issue in Build 027, you can still use the feeds by enabling the allow unstable updates option.
 
set to unstable and just hangs after giving unstable warning please wait

phoenix mate

on plugins btw
 
Last edited:
I came on because I had the same problem. I was trying to scan for system updates but every time I was getting the sorry feeds are down, I saw on this thread something about deleting a file in /etc/opkg/ I deleted the ocram feeds and still came up with the same problem, I was a bit too eager and deleted everything in the opkg folder, luckily that fixed it. No idea what I deleted but it works now.
 
any idea when feeds will be back up? I was in the middle of an upgrade to 025 and have no recent full image backup :-(
 
i doing box for relative.

please dont make me put blackhole on.................

they will have to wait lol....just put dish up today instead
 
Even without the feeds you can still flash and setup the ViX Image. if you need cams they can be downloaded from www.openvix.co.uk (you must provide your own config files though), plus both CrossEPG and ABM dont need the feeds, so thats the main three things you need on a image sorted.
 
is there any way or place to download wireless drivers, and install my self while feeds are down
 
yes the feeds are back up and running, not really sure what caused the downtime as I was not involved in getting them back up but they are now so you should be good to go.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top