Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Filezilla Cannot connect to cloud ibox via ftp

  • Thread starter Thread starter dannyhill97
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dannyhill97

Guest
Whenever I try to connect to my box using FileZilla, I get an error message saying 'ECONNREFUSED'. I have noticed that under network settings on my cloud ibox 2 it says under FTP setup 'current status:disabled. I have an option to start by pressing green but this does absolutely nothing.
 
Sorry. No support for that box on this forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top