Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Filezilla login details for Mutant HD51

Xiaomi

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
May 7, 2018
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
N.I.
I'm trying to get some files updated on my Mutant HD51.

Via Filezilla I am unable to login into the box.

Host: ip address - obtained from internet hub.
Username: root
Password: ???
Port: 21

I'm able to access the box via the ip address (opens OpenWebif) - so that bit is correct.
Is there a way for me to determine what the password is or to reset it?

I've tried passwd, blank and password. None work.


Status: Connecting to xxx.xxx.x.xx:21...
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Status: Insecure server, it does not support FTP over TLS.
Command: USER root
Response: 331 Please specify the password.
Command: PASS ********
Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server



Any help appreciated.


Thanks.
 
Menu, setup, network, password and create a password from there.
 
All new Openvix images now need you to use your remote to enter a password and save it .

When using Filezila now you need to add that password in so box lets you enter it.

Write it down or you might forget .
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top