Why? Just waiting on TM for driver updates, hopefully available in the next week. Other manufacturers like VU/GB & many others can, have & do sit on known reported driver issues a lot longer.lol. You are dreaming, right?
Why? Just waiting on TM for driver updates, hopefully available in the next week. Other manufacturers like VU/GB & many others can, have & do sit on known reported driver issues a lot longer.lol. You are dreaming, right?
Has anyone noticed if this issue happens when using mgcam? Had the problem on various TM receivers using cc_ but since changing to mg_ the issue is fixed.

This is the first serious bug after the recording issue. Timeshift issue is very imprtant, but reeiver still works. Overall they have been fine. No need to jump ship.
Replacing drivers requires a reboot, restart on its own is not enough.

The recording issue was a very long time ago. It isn't an issue.
PHEW!!!!!!! Thanks mate.

Timeshift is a BIG ISSUE though and cannot be used on TM boxes. So pausing live tv, rewinding, fast forwarding causes box to crash.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The other box I was recommended, the VU+ Zero, can it record and pause etc, and if so, will it also record onto a usb flash drive? Thank God I've not rushed into all this BUT a massive THANK YOU to everyone here for your invaluable assistance and advice.
The other box I was recommended, the VU+ Zero, can it record and pause etc, and if so, will it also record onto a usb flash drive? Thank God I've not rushed into all this BUT a massive THANK YOU to everyone here for your invaluable assistance and advice.


I had a little play about with a 3T at the weekend helped setting up for a pal and apart from the mentioned quick zapping issue i was very impressed with it,very fast in flashing/rebooting etc.looking at the nano,2T and 3T i think there great value for money.Hi
Long time lurker, first time poster
I (like robsunited) am just about to purchase a Nano-3t and have been surprised at the recent comments about the fact that TM boxes cannot support timeshift recording, ff etc. Is this a basic issue with the TM boxes or is this an 'image' issue. I really like the concept of having one box for satellite and terrestrial, but would prefer to pay more for a box which works as well as a sky box (wife wants a simple box), I note the work around suggested by champs4life, is this a valid fix? and will the issue ever be addressed as (for my opinion) this is a basic requirement in any multi tuner box
Cheers