Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] [FIXED] Technomate users are advised to revert to Apollo build 158

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. You are dreaming, right?
Why? Just waiting on TM for driver updates, hopefully available in the next week. Other manufacturers like VU/GB & many others can, have & do sit on known reported driver issues a lot longer.
 
Has anyone noticed if this issue happens when using mgcam? Had the problem on various TM receivers using cc_ but since changing to mg_ the issue is fixed.
 
Has anyone noticed if this issue happens when using mgcam? Had the problem on various TM receivers using cc_ but since changing to mg_ the issue is fixed.

cam config issue, not a box or image issue so?
 
This is the first serious bug after the recording issue. Timeshift issue is very imprtant, but reeiver still works. Overall they have been fine. No need to jump ship.

Replacing drivers requires a reboot, restart on its own is not enough.
 
Is the timeshift issue sorted now with latest release or is that gonna be in the new drivers too, or is it just to solve descramble?
 
This is the first serious bug after the recording issue. Timeshift issue is very imprtant, but reeiver still works. Overall they have been fine. No need to jump ship.

Replacing drivers requires a reboot, restart on its own is not enough.

Forgive my ignorance but is the recording issue you refer to a current thing and if so how bad is it? Yesterday I was recommended a VU+ Zero as an alternative to the SE but I'm still tempted to stay with my original choice, BUT, the ability to record was one of the reasons I was going for this box. I know it only has one tuner but that's not an issue as regards recording / viewing for me.
 
Timeshift is a BIG ISSUE though and cannot be used on TM boxes. So pausing live tv, rewinding, fast forwarding causes box to crash.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


The other box I was recommended, the VU+ Zero, can it record and pause etc, and if so, will it also record onto a usb flash drive? Thank God I've not rushed into all this BUT a massive THANK YOU to everyone here for your invaluable assistance and advice.
 
I found a way not sure if it helps people. But you can still timeshift. So if you pause live tv and rewind or forward and want to get out of timeshift, instead of pressing stop button press the channel up or down button and then it gives options and I clicked the one where to end timeshift without recording I think and no errors occurred resulting in receiver restarting.
 
The other box I was recommended, the VU+ Zero, can it record and pause etc, and if so, will it also record onto a usb flash drive? Thank God I've not rushed into all this BUT a massive THANK YOU to everyone here for your invaluable assistance and advice.

Be aware that the VU+ Zero is sold as a zapper, not a recording device.
 
Technomate users are advised to revert to Apollo build 158

The other box I was recommended, the VU+ Zero, can it record and pause etc, and if so, will it also record onto a usb flash drive? Thank God I've not rushed into all this BUT a massive THANK YOU to everyone here for your invaluable assistance and advice.

Yeah the Vu+ Zero will record onto a usb flash drive just fine. I have set one of these up for my brothers bedroom. I got him a 256gb flash drive off eBay and does the trick nicely. [emoji106]🏼
Also will pause live tv with no issues. [emoji106]🏼[emoji106]🏼


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Could be a useful workaround champs. Thanks for the heads up re the Zero Andy. I'm imposing a deadline on myself of this Friday to make my decision and get this purchase made once and for all. Some hard thinking and heavy reading to do.
 
Hi
Long time lurker, first time poster

I (like robsunited) am just about to purchase a Nano-3t and have been surprised at the recent comments about the fact that TM boxes cannot support timeshift recording, ff etc. Is this a basic issue with the TM boxes or is this an 'image' issue. I really like the concept of having one box for satellite and terrestrial, but would prefer to pay more for a box which works as well as a sky box (wife wants a simple box), I note the work around suggested by champs4life, is this a valid fix? and will the issue ever be addressed as (for my opinion) this is a basic requirement in any multi tuner box

Cheers
 
Hi
Long time lurker, first time poster

I (like robsunited) am just about to purchase a Nano-3t and have been surprised at the recent comments about the fact that TM boxes cannot support timeshift recording, ff etc. Is this a basic issue with the TM boxes or is this an 'image' issue. I really like the concept of having one box for satellite and terrestrial, but would prefer to pay more for a box which works as well as a sky box (wife wants a simple box), I note the work around suggested by champs4life, is this a valid fix? and will the issue ever be addressed as (for my opinion) this is a basic requirement in any multi tuner box

Cheers
I had a little play about with a 3T at the weekend helped setting up for a pal and apart from the mentioned quick zapping issue i was very impressed with it,very fast in flashing/rebooting etc.looking at the nano,2T and 3T i think there great value for money.
PS.my pal bought the 3T thinking he was getting 3 sat tuners,haha spud!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Sicilian as you say TM has fixed the issues. But what exactly is GIT?

Does the drivers fix timeshift issues as well?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top