Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Flac files play erratically

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1ingers
  • Start date Start date
F

f1ingers

Guest
Recently I decided to rip my cd library to flac and I ripped it directly to the vu's hdd. I've tried both Merlin Music Player and the built in Media Player and neither play them very well. Sometimes it works but mostly it's buggy.

Does anyone play flac files on their vu+duo? If so, what do you use?

Oh yeah, I'm using latest Vix build.
 
Going back to VIX 2.1 and it works fine.

VIX 2.2 appears to much the keymapping up for merlinmusicplayer.
 
flac was aaccidental discovery on duo

i cant remeber the thread but there is a thread here explaining how to play it poperly on vix

im sure a serch will turn up something
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top