Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mio] Flash new image build 5.3.023 from usb?

barracuda

New member
Joined
Feb 12, 2011
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Today I try to flash the new build 5.3.023 to my osmio4k from usb but when the screen appear that I must push the ok button for next 10 seconds nothing happend.The stb is just reboot on old image.
Can someone help me with guide how I can flash the new image from usb?
I know that with the image manager I can flash the new image online but if is posible to flash only from usb stick?
 
Sometimes i test other images but now almost all images are without emmc.img file.
 
Osmio4K is a multiboot device, so you can ftp another image to your hdd into into directory imagebackups and flash the image from there
 
I have the same issue Edision Mio 4k

I want to install OpenVix from current HDFREAKS.

Downloaded openvix 5.3 but can not install using method -> usb power on -> remote control=ok .......

How can i change image?
 
Last edited:
Is HDfreaks an ATV clone? If so copy the ViX image to the images directory and use flashimage to flash into a multiboot slot
 
So as i understand, no option to have OpenVix as a emmc image (as it was on 5.2 image)
 
So as i understand, no option to have OpenVix as a emmc image (as it was on 5.2 image)

Of course there is I was just trying to suggest an easier way of doing this - ALL the OE-A buiild images have the same image zips
Why somebody wants to go the usb way when its so much easier to do an online flash is beyond me
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top