Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Flash new image

  • Thread starter Thread starter kellogs23
  • Start date Start date
K

kellogs23

Guest
HI All

Trying to flash build 163 on my solo2, but the box doesn't seem to recognise the folder/files on the thumb drive. it will recognise it fine if I have a few moves on it, so don't think its the drive
I have done this many times before with the same thumb drive and never had a problem, don't have another drive to try but wondering if anyone else had any problem

Thanks K.
 
Thumb drive can't have anything else on. Best thing to do is format it to fat32. Then download latest Apollo image (Build 163), download n save that to your desktop. I have WinRAR so all I do is right click on image and 'Extract files' and I extract to my highlightes thumb drive from the list.
 
Thumb drive can't have anything else on. Best thing to do is format it to fat32. Then download latest Apollo image (Build 163), download n save that to your desktop. I have WinRAR so all I do is right click on image and 'Extract files' and I extract to my highlightes thumb drive from the list.

Done that already andy, formatted to fat32 even used the slow format option, extracted files with winzip,
I have done this many many times before without fail, the only thing that has changed is I recently got an alien 2+ (crap), flashed an image with the thumb drive, tried to flash a different image on it and it wouldn't recognise the drive. thinking this piece of shit fecked it up.K
 
Done that already andy, formatted to fat32 even used the slow format option, extracted files with winzip,
I have done this many many times before without fail, the only thing that has changed is I recently got an alien 2+ (crap), flashed an image with the thumb drive, tried to flash a different image on it and it wouldn't recognise the drive. thinking this piece of shit fecked it up.K

Do you have another usb stick you can try, Or one you can borrow
 
how to I go about that abu, currently in image manager I have Apollo 064
 
Kellogs23, are you familiar with ftp? If so ftp the zipped image file into box n then use Image Manager to install. [emoji106]
 
Yes he can. Downloading from within image manager is one thing, flashing is another separate thing.

Download image using PC, ftp image (not extracted) to receiver.
 
how to I go about that abu, currently in image manager I have Apollo 064

FTP the image (still compressed) to /media/hdd/imagebackups/ then use the restore option in the image manager to flash / restore it, also known as "couch flashing".
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top