Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Flash VIX 2.3 GM and 2.3.133

deepstar

New member
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
54
When I flash 2.2.100 I get "Finished, Remove USB and reboot" when finished. On 2.3 I dont get any message. It just wants to update forever and I have to press ch-. I did this for 30 minuttes. Please help.
 
When I flash 2.2.100 I get "Finished, Remove USB and reboot" when finished. On 2.3 I dont get any message. It just wants to update forever and I have to press ch-. I did this for 30 minutes. Please help.
On the 2.3 series you don't get the messages as the box reboots automatically when the flash is done. Obviously it will then find the same flashable image again (as the stick is still in the port); and of course you shouldn't press any buttons then as you know nothing new is actually available! After that message has been shown 3 times the boot will continue............
 
Now it works. After flashing 2.3.133 I upgraded FPGA as this is needed for vix 2.3. After this just choose automatic scan and the channels are coming.
 
Now I flashed 2.3.153 with no problem. Did an automatic scan and the channels are coming.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top