Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Flashing issue

dinje

New member
Joined
Apr 2, 2015
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
68
Hi

VU+ DUO2
System OE: OE-Alliance 4.1
Firmware version: OpenViX 5.1.033 (2018-08-27)


I am trying to flash the box to latest version, I put folder on usb. vuplus > duo2 > then the files. The stick flashes so its being read, but the box just carries on booting as normal. No matter what it wont load from USB, tried all ports and various sticks.

I tried flashing from image manager, but obviously that just shows all my backups. Can i put this update into the box via ftp, if so where? and then run it from image manager

Capture.webp
 
Download the image, do not unzip it, transfer it to /hdd/imagebackups, you can then flash it using Image Manager.
 
Hi

VU+ DUO2
System OE: OE-Alliance 4.1
Firmware version: OpenViX 5.1.033 (2018-08-27)


I am trying to flash the box to latest version, I put folder on usb. vuplus > duo2 > then the files. The stick flashes so its being read, but the box just carries on booting as normal. No matter what it wont load from USB, tried all ports and various sticks.

I tried flashing from image manager, but obviously that just shows all my backups. Can i put this update into the box via ftp, if so where? and then run it from image manager

View attachment 59284

So in ImageManager if you press Yellow button (downloads) it doesn‘t show anything???
 
just do a couch flash. Same as Twol says.Worked fine here on DUO2
 
URLs changed in 5.2 016 if I remember correctly. He is on last year's image 4.1 033, so he won't be able to download using Image Manager. He can flash after he has transferred the zip file
 
Thanks mate, all done. Hopefully the update will sort out the mgcamd not auto restarting :)
 
we have not changed anything to do with mgcamd. it worked fine before and should still do so. if it didn't or doesn't, you need to log at your configs.
 
No its OK, i didn't mean that, i had probs before, hence the flashing, so just hoping it might sort it out.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top