Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Flashing question

  • Thread starter Thread starter tommmcg1459
  • Start date Start date
T

tommmcg1459

Guest
Can you tell me if I re-flash from 808 to zeus023 do I need to reload my cam

Sorry if this sounds stupid but I'm a newbie and don't want to risk ending up with a brick
 
Many thanks.
Think I'll leave it til the weekend then follow the full tutorial
 
Can you tell me if I re-flash from 808 to zeus023 do I need to reload my cam

Sorry if this sounds stupid but I'm a newbie and don't want to risk ending up with a brick

As pheonix says, its a full reflash, no settings backups can be done from a non Zeus build.
It's quite easy to back up your cams & their configs to a PC though & restore after the reflash.

If you let us know the cam you're using, I'm sure someone will add the details on what files to backup.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top