Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Flashing update question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Martincape
  • Start date Start date
M

Martincape

Guest
Hi guys,

Currently on 002, but due to my ongoing opkg issues ( I will get to the bottom of it lol ) I cannot upgrade via software updates.
So I'm going to reflash with 003.
My question, I have a settings backup from this morning. When I reflash, once it's all done, do I restore the settings and that's it? Or will I still need to reinstall MgCamd, TSMedia, run ABM and EPG etc?
Thanks. Only had box since 808 so never had to do updates lol
 
hi

when you reflash you normally get the option to use backup if on your hdd however if your having problems with the original install of zeus image i would be inclined to reinstall eveything from fresh as its not known if something happened in the first install thats causing your problem.
however things like CCcam/mgcamd files make a backup on the pc so you can ftp when your done.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top